With TinyApp, you can easily make, track, and maintain your children's early childhood education plans. Ready-made templates help you set goals together with guardians and children, and you can conveniently record how the child's development and learning happen. With TinyApp, you can also share a child's individual education plans with a guardian with one click.
Making the first individual education plan
Early childhood education plans can be made on the teacher's dashboard. The organization's admin selects the student template, one or more, and when you create the IEP for the child, you can choose which base to make the plan.
You can make a child's individual education plan through the child's profile on the teacher's dashboard.
1) Go to the child list via the "Children" tab and select "view" for the child.
2) In the child's profile, select the "Pedagogical data" tab and click the "New child's plan" button under the "Plans for the child" heading
3) You can then select which plan template you use.
4) Fill in the title, time, and other fields in the template.
5) Selecting "Parents can comment" opens the form on the parent's mobile.
6) You can save the plan either as a draft or save and lock the plan. You can continue to comment and edit the draft plan while the locked plan blocks additional comments from parents and saves comments already written with a timestamp.
7) If parents have written comments, these will appear in the plan. New comments from parents will also notify teachers.
8) You can always continue a locked IEP from the "edit" section.
Good to know!
Only IEPs are tracked on the analytics charts on the child's page, group page, and on the unit level and organisation level.
Other plan templates for the child, which are not marked as IEP by the organisation admin, do not track the competencies and other information in any of the analytics charts.
Read more about IEPs: